If you're dealing with a legal problem in any of these areas, we're here to help!
- Divorce and Family law cases, including Child Support and Custody
- Civil Litigation - defense against lawsuits
- Intellectual Property, including Trademark Registration
- White Collar Defense, including Director & Officer Representation
- Media law, including internet law, Defamation and First Amendment Cases
David Browde is admitted to practice before the courts of the State of New York, as well as the Federal Courts in New York (Southern and Eastern Districts), the Second and Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, and the United States Supreme Court. David practices primarily in Westchester, New York City (all boroughs), Putnam and Rockland Counties, although he also has handled cases in Nassau, Suffolk and Orange counties, as well as in upstate New York, and federal courts as far away as Texas. David A. Browde, P.C. is a full service legal firm, providing legal representation to individuals and corporations.
You can always contact David Browde directly here.
November 2014: For a fourth consecutive year David Browde has been rated: "Superb - 10.0" by Avvo.com
November, 2013: David Browde has been honored by Thompson Reuters Lead Counsel and has been awarded "Lead Counsel" status in Divorce Law.